Stewards to the Garden & Grounds of the Cathedral Since 1916

The All Hallows Herald

The first Herald was published in 1988, when Mary Lib Hotchkiss, an active AHG Board Member, felt that the 700 Guild members at that time needed more contact with the Guild. Cathedral Age was being published then, but there was little else to keep members informed or connected with the Close. Betty Gordon, another active talented Board Member, designed the masthead (same one still used today) and Tom Olin, the Cathedral print shop, printed it in All Hallows emerald green. For ten years, Mary Lib, with help from her daughter, typed the Herald and it out three times a year. In November of 1998, Linda Daisley, AHG Board Member became the Herald's editor. Linda, with the help of Guild writers and photographers, has published the Herald and more recently informational postcards, as a means to keep our membership and friends connected and informed about All Hallows Guild.

Search Archives