Join Us For the First Bird Walk of 2020
- Our guided bird walks through the Olmsted Woods are free of charge and are led by experienced birder Sheila Cochran.
- Walkers meet at 8:30 am near the George Washington equestrian statue on Pilgrim Road. The statue is at the bottom of the Pilgrim Steps on the South side of the Cathedral.
- No reservations are required.
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring your binoculars.
- Please do not park in any of the reserved parking spaces on the Cathedral Close. Two hour, free on-street parking is available in the neighborhood.
If you are unable to attend this walk, please join us on Thursday, May 14.