All Hallows Guild Activities
Fundraising Projects, Garden and Woods Tours, the Tour & Tea Program and our publications enable the Guild to carry on the visions of Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr. and Florence Brown Bratenahl - keeping the Cathedral Close a haven of peace and refreshment in the midst of our capital city. To read our most recent President's Report click HERE
The Guild raises funds in a variety of ways:
- Flower Mart, held the first Friday and Saturday of May
- Gifts and Memorials, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding donations for a memorial bench or tree
- Tour and Afternoon Tea, which is co-sponsored with Visitor Programs and combines a tour of the Cathedral with an elegant afternoon tea on most Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons in DC's highest tea Room.
- Lectures and Programs
- Membership Your membership will entitle you to: Waive the Cathedral admission fee for you and a guest; Receive an invitation to our Annual Meeting in November, with a guest lecturer and refreshments; Invitations/notifications to attend special dedications and memorial ceremonies; The option for direct mailing for all AHG publications; and information about upcoming events and activities - some with a discount or free admission for Guild members.
- Targeted fundraising for landscape projects - including our Centennial Campaign
- Endowment, email email@example.com for more information
The Guild raises public awareness through Guided Tours and Woods Walks.
- Garden tours are conducted by All Hallows Guild docents April through October. Self-guided garden tour flyers are available in information boxes in the Garden - please take one to use when touring the gardens. Reserved tours are available for groups over 5 persons, please call: The Garden Infoline: (202) 537-2304 or click here.
- If you want Woods Walk registration for a group tour, please call: Olmsted Woods Infoline: 202 537-2319 or click here
- A Guided Cathedral Tour, followed by a catered Tea in the Tower, is offered most Tuesdays and Wednesdays. For Tour & Tea Information, click here.