All Hallows Guild Activities
Fundraising Projects, Garden and Woods Tours, the Tour & Tea Program and our publications enable the Guild to carry on the visions of Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr. and Florence Brown Bratenahl - keeping the Cathedral Close a haven of peace and refreshment in the midst of our capital city. To read our most recent President's Report click HERE
The Guild raises funds in a variety of ways:
- Flower Mart, held the first Friday and Saturday of May
- Gifts and Memorials, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding donations for a memorial bench or tree
- Tour and Afternoon Tea, which is co-sponsored with Visitor Programs and combines a tour of the Cathedral with an elegant afternoon tea on most Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons in DC's highest tea Room.
- Lectures and Programs
- Membership Your membership will entitle you to an invitation to our Annual Meeting in November, with a guest lecturer and refreshments; Invitations/notifications to attend special dedications and memorial ceremonies; and options for direct mailing for all AHG publications and information about upcoming events and activities or email notification, if preferred.
- Targeted fundraising for landscape projects - including our Centennial Campaign
- Endowment, email email@example.com for more information
The Guild raises public awareness through Guided Tours and Woods Walks.
- Garden tours are conducted by All Hallows Guild docents April through October. Self-guided garden tour flyers are available any time in the Herb Cottage Gift Shop,level B2 of the parking garage or in information boxes in the Garden, for our visitors to use when touring the gardens. Reserved tours are available for groups over 5 persons, please call: The Garden Infoline: (202) 537-2304 or click here.
- If you want Woods Walk registration for a group tour, please call: Olmsted Woods Infoline: 202 537-2319 or click here
- A Guided Cathedral Tour, followed by a catered Tea in the Tower, is offered most Tuesdays and Wednesdays. For Tour & Tea Information, click here.