All Hallows Guild Garden Committee members work with the Cathedral’s horticulture staff to identify areas of the gardens and grounds that are in need of improvement or restoration. In recent years, fundraising activities, membership dues, and memorial gifts have enabled the Guild to invest more than 6 million dollars to improve and maintain the Cathedral gardens and grounds.
Click HERE to read about some of our recent projects
The gardens and grounds remained open throughout the Covid19 pandemic, although most of our programs were shuttered. As we move forward, we are resuming most of our in-person programs with the exception of Tour and Tea.
- Flower Mart - Friday, May 3 and Saturday, May 4, 2024
- Olmsted Woods Wednesday workdays - April through October
- Garden Tours - From April through October, you may schedule a Garden Tour for your group. Our virtual tour is available online, and you may also download an audio tour of the Bishop's Garden.
- Botanic Art Show - This spring we hosted an exhibit of original works of art featuring plants, woods, and landscapes - including the Cathedral Close. The artwork was displayed in the Cathedral's Pilgrim Gallery.
- Flower Mart 2024 - our annual (and largest) fundraiser for the Cathedral's Gardens and Grounds is scheduled for Friday, May 3, and Saturday, May 4, 2024.