All Hallows Guild Garden Committee members work with the Cathedral’s horticulture staff to identify areas of the gardens and grounds that are in need of improvement or restoration. In recent years, fundraising activities, membership dues, and memorial gifts have enabled the Guild to invest more than 6 million dollars to improve and maintain the Cathedral gardens and grounds.
Click HERE to read about some of our recent projects
The Covid19 pandemic has caused the cancellation of most of our programs - which has significantly reduced our revenue during 2020. If you are able, a donation or membership in All Hallows Guild will provide us with resources to continue with our garden projects and on-going maintenance.
- Flower Mart - Friday, May 6 and Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Olmsted Woods Wednesday workdays - April through October
- Garden Tours - currently we are not offering in-person tours. Our virtual tour is available online, and you may also download an audio tour of the Bishop's Garden.
- Tour & Tea - currently on hold
- Olmsted Woods Workdays - Woods volunteers meet regularly from April until November on Wednesday mornings. If you are interested in joining them in 2021, email Peter Spaulding at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Garden Day - Sunday, September 26, 2021.